1. Full payment is required to confirm your order. Incomplete orders will not be processed.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure all details within the order confirmation are correct and meet your exact requirements. Thirty One Fine Bakes will not be responsible for the purchase of incorrect cakes. Strictly no refunds will be provided for incorrectly purchased cakes.
3. Cake toppings/decorations using fresh produce/ingredients will be subject to availability on the day of delivery. A suggestion for an alternative of the same price range (if any) based on available resources will be provided by Thirty One Fine Bakes in the event the selected decoration is unavailable. If you are not agreeable to the alternative, a refund of the amount paid for the decoration (if any) will be provided.
4. Order cancellations will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick up/delivery time. No refunds will be provided for orders that are cancelled with less than 48 hours' notice. All cancellation refunds are subject to 50% fee to cover costs incurred by the initiation of an order. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via the contact form on our website.
5. Change of delivery details such as address, date, time, recipient name, and/or requests to change to the self-pickup option after your order has been confirmed, will not be accepted.
6. Thirty One Fine Bakes will not be responsible for delayed or undelivered items due to incorrect/incomplete delivery details. Please make sure that you have provided the correct delivery details to avoid a surcharge. The delivery partner may leave cakes at the door/lobby/guardhouse if the recipient is unreachable via the phone number provided. However the delivery partner may choose, at its sole discretion, not to leave a cake at the door/lobby/guardhouse if they feel it would be unsafe for any reason. Please note that there will be no refunds for undelivered cakes due to incorrect/incomplete delivery details as well as the absence of the cake recipient.
Cake Self-Pickup Policy and Cake Transportation Instructions
1. Your cake will be packaged in a cake box and bag to protect your cake from debris, rain or foreign objects.
2.The best way to transport your cake is on the floorboard of a car.
3. Under no circumstances should a cake be transported on a vehicle seat. It is also highly discouraged to transport your cake on someone’s knee/lap.
4. Please prepare the floorboard of your vehicle in advance of picking up the cake by clearing out any loose objects and vacuuming/shaking out any debris.
5. On hot days, it is imperative that your vehicle have a working air conditioning unit. Please run it before your pickup until your car’s interior is cool.
6. Allowing pets to be in the car during a cake transport is strongly discouraged.
7. Driver must take extreme caution, keeping the vehicle level at all times, especially when turning corners or going through road bumps and pot holes, and must avoid any sudden acceleration, cornering or aggressive braking.
8. Please be on time. In the event of a no-show at the agreed-upon pickup time, we will call/text you a maximum of 2 times, after which it would be your responsibility to arrange for a new pickup time based on the availability of slots. If your new pickup time is 12 or 24 hours after the original pickup time, please note that the quality of the cake would start diminishing. No refunds would be granted in the event of a no-show.
9. Upon arrival at the event venue or destination, be sure to set up the cake in a cool area away from sunlight or store it in the fridge without delay.